Google Down......... Gmail not?

It would take hundreds (if not thousands of computers) to crash simultaneously for google to go down. Google is string of computers, hundreds of thousands. All data is backed 5 times I believe on systems. So all 5 systems(huge ass collection of computers of data computing searches) would have to crash, at the same time. Plus, they are located all around the world. So, yah, never expect google.com to go down. heh

♂ÇRÅßßÿ®;611663 said:
It would take hundreds (if not thousands of computers) to crash simultaneously for google to go down. Google is string of computers, hundreds of thousands. All data is backed 5 times I believe on systems. So all 5 systems(huge ass collection of computers of data computing searches) would have to crash, at the same time. Plus, they are located all around the world. So, yah, never expect google.com to go down. heh

Makes sense but still, very weird how it didnt load for me. When everything else did.

"Temporary Error (502)
We're sorry, but your Gmail account is currently experiencing errors. You won't be able to log in while these errors last, but don't worry, your account data and messages are safe. Our engineers are working to resolve this issue."

just got that, you guys put the voodoo curse on Gmail, i've never had a prob before :)

Back
Top Bottom