Funny Teacher Stories!

hascet

Fully Optimized
I thought this would eb a good thread after this happened in class today.

I don't if any other schools do this, but I'm sure they probably do, anyways in spanish today one of the school administrators came in(it was like one of the Vice Prinicipals or something) to watch my teacher and make sure she wasn't torturing us, and whil in there he fell asleep in the corner of the room, woke up and walked out lol!!!!!!

Lets hear some of your funny teacher stories!!!

We unhooked our teachers phone and took it for a week and he didn't notice or get a replacement. We also had a scavenger hunt with teacher items and each things were worth points, twas fun.

We go drinking with our teachers lol
lol i wish our teachers were like that. well they are cool, i just dont think it would be fun to go out drinking with them as the youngest teachers are atleast 5 or 10 years older than us.

I went on a school trip ice skating, while messing about with the lads as you do we decided to have a race, as i came flying round a bend my headmistress was just entering the ice rink as i slipped, i unthinkable GRABBED the nearest thing to me, bear in mind i was about four foot tall and she was a good six foot BUSTY blond, the rest is history, I dare say my rep in school went soring through the roof after that trip!!! lol.

As far as funny teacher stories we used to have a family and consumer science teacher who was a little weird to say the least, I skipped most of her class the entire year without her noticing.

hmm...let's see....i remember this guy that sometimes taught my sunday school he used to set his hand on fire with the alcohol hand soap...it was awesome lol

My science teach last year set lots of stuff on fire. then sprayed into her classroom from the outside (2nd floor class) with a hose, so we dumped a 10 gallon garbage can full of water on her (the water, not the garbage can). This year, my English teach is really cool...

Back
Top Bottom