Is The World Coming To An End?

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
Well, like 15+ school districts are in lockdown, NASA is being held hostage, like 5+ universities are in lockdown. They are meeting on locking down more districts....

Just another day in America...

Probably gun threats. My school had one today. Some guy called yesterday and said he was gonna shoot up a few schools in the area with a shotgun and it was gonna be worse than VA Tech.

Nothing happened though.

There were lots of police and stuff there yesterday and today though.

Yeah alot of bomb threats. Aniversery of columbine, and 5 days after the VT shooting.

Probably gun threats. My school had one today. Some guy called yesterday and said he was gonna shoot up a few schools in the area with a shotgun and it was gonna be worse than VA Tech.

Nothing happened though.

There were lots of police and stuff there yesterday and today though.
thats just stupid. some people are sick

thats just stupid. some people are sick
Yeah, some guy said his gang was coming to shoot up a bunch of schools. He was arrested, but obviously his "gang" was still out there. Kind of scary really. Especially since our school has no walls, so you can't just lock the classroom doors until it's over.

Fortunately, nothing happened though.

Ya, some person was in my school today, writing "VT all over again today" on the desks...people are f--king idiots, I can't stand some of them they should be chained up in the desert or antartica or something and left to die, I don't care about human rights and all that s--t, that s just ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom