Is my processor outdated now lol?

The 4800X2 is not yet considered an average PCs cpu, mine on the other hand.. is, I bought this thing back when it was 300 dollars, man do I feel stupid lol, well it's alright, I was allowed to brag about my sweet dual core system for the better part of a year after the X2 series was released, that is until Conroe came out and killed my fun. Lol no worries, 4800+X2 is still good, though you should consider saving up for an entirely new system and just forget upgrading your current one. Skt 939 is a dying breed :D

lol that's nothing dude, i run an old school Athlon64 3500+ with a clawhammer core. Still does the job pretty good though.
i have a athlon64 3400+ i think or maybe its a sempron 3300+ either way it outputs 2.0 ghz w/o o/c because i cant figure out how to o/c it i keep messing it up lol

lol that's nothing dude, i run an old school Athlon64 3500+ with a clawhammer core. Still does the job pretty good though.
i have a athlon64 3400+ i think or maybe its a sempron 3300+ either way it outputs 2.0 ghz w/o o/c because i cant figure out how to o/c it i keep messing it up lol

I have a crappy little Celeron that suprises me. It actually is not as crappy as people had said.

I have a crappy little Celeron that suprises me. It actually is not as crappy as people had said.
i have a celeron 2.53ghz and like you said it isnt that bad , they dont perform the best but hell if you get enough ram and a decent hdd they are ok

Your CPU is actually fairly new!!!!! If you look at mine, it's much older than yours. Not even dual core, lol. You're fine for quite awhile........

Haha, I remember when I first got my 3200+ and X1900 XT and all that. Top-of-the-line when I first got it. Now it's considered mid to high range. Computer technology moves frustratingly fast.

Hey, I've upgraded from a Celeron 333 to a PIII 866! Nothing is REALLY outdated after Socket 7 with Pentium. However, yours is preety fairly decent.

I'm coming to the PIIIs now.

HA i have you beat, sempron 2800... BAM! lol, ya it sucks... i need an athlon, so if anybody has an athlon 754 let me know!!

Back
Top Bottom