Toddler fight women spared jail

blackjack

Fully Optimized
Four Plymouth women who goaded toddlers into fighting and filmed it have been given 12-month suspended sentences.
The four admitted child cruelty charges before sentencing at Plymouth Crown Court on Friday.

During the case, seven minutes of video was shown. A boy wearing a nappy was called a "wimp" for not hitting a girl back after she struck him in the face.

The four women, all from the same family, are heard laughing as the toddlers are urged to keep on fighting.

The boy, aged two, is seen crying after being punched in the face by the three-year-old girl and is told by one of the four women in the room "not to be a wimp or a faggot" and to hit her back.

One of the women pleaded guilty to causing or procuring the children to be ill treated in a manner likely to cause unnecessary suffering or injury.

The other three pleaded guilty to jointly inciting the ill treatment of children.

Has the world suddenly gone mad this week or it is me? were just coming to terms with the shooting in Virginia then this breaks the news today.
How can some people be so cruel then get a suspended sentence have we gone soft now?

That is just wrong, what the ... were they thinking? Tie them up to a lamppost and get a boxer to beat the shit out of them and tell them they are faggots. That is just undiscibable..

If I am wrong correct me but I believe the video was on youtube for a while, this video was posted on our board a while back and I remember thinking who could make there kids do that. I have no sympathy for parents like that.

That is sick. What kind of parents force their children to fight. She should be in jail.

That is sick. What kind of parents force their children to fight. She should be in jail.

I dont think it was the parents because it was the father that found the tape and reported it, Ive just got home from work so unless theres been some more development in the news then it was committed by 4 ladies all family members but I'm not sure if they where related to the children.
Steff i totally agree with what you said in your first post personally id lock them in a room then let them fight it out themselves.I also hope it was not them on you tube like you said because if it was that would be very sad.

god... just god... what is this world comming to? its sickening. those mothers don't deserve to raise thier childeren. those childeren deserve better. They deserve to live a life that isn't full of peer pressure from what should be a parental unit.

Doing any kind of harm to a kid, weather, its physical, mental, or sexual is the worst crime to me. Kids are innocent things that shouldn't have to go through that kind of trauma. It may be radical, too radical for some of you, but i think that should be grounds for excution. not the normal "wait 40 years till no-one remembers you, then kill you" excicutions, but 5 days after convicted your gone buddy.

We wonder why society is as bad as it is? its because kids are being raised in an enviorment where that kind of stuff is ok. THey don't know its wrong untill its too late.

Suspended sentences, what a joke. Its disgusting, they knew what they were doing so they should have got 10 years plus

Suspended sentences, what a joke. Its disgusting, they knew what they were doing so they should have got 10 years plus

absolutely, what made it worse was the fact that some of them saw fit to laugh as the trial was in progress, what kind of example are they setting to children or anyone else for that mater, I only hope someone recognizes them in the street and hounds them for the rest of there miserable lives, I know i would:) .

Back
Top Bottom