just introducing myself

SPEEDemon1

Baseband Member
Just found these forums tonight, and thought I'd introduce myself. It nice to see a large group of people who are as interested in computers as I am. A little bit about me, I'm in a wheelchair due to a form of MD, i love computer games, although i wouldn't consider myself a hardcore gamer, I'm currently a senior in high school, I'll be going to the University of New Hampshire next year with a major in mechanical engineering and a minor in computer science.

Now here comes the good stuff, the computers I have:
Right now I'm not running anything special, a dell Inspiron 6400, 1 gb of ram, 1.73 core duo processor, 60 gb hd @ 5,400 rpm, integrated graphics card. I gets done what I need done.

I did just order a new laptop that will be coming next week, can't wait until it gets here. I ordered a dell xps m1710, 2gb of ram, 2.16 core 2 duo, nvidia geforce go 7900 gs, 100 gb SATA hd @ 7,200 rpm, vista home premium, then your basic other stuff. Should hopefully keep me up and running for the next few years.

I'm looking forward to some good conversations on this forum. Have a good night/day.

Hey, and welcome to CF, hopefully you'll find whatever tips or hints you need here while helping others out at the same time :D

Welcome! i'm sure you'll find that this place can help you with just about everything, from comptuers to girls (speaking of that, anyone have a friend that is single? must be female).

Feel free to ask any question you may have. we are here to help.

Back
Top Bottom