Jack thompson

No thats bullshit ^^

I assume by everyone you mean the average joe.

By average joe, I assume you mean normal/sane.

This is the not average or sane way (by your definition) this is not one way of "everyones" way to relinquish their anger.

This is a psychopath. To do any kind of preconceived killing, make a tape of it, then kill more there is a serious mental health disorder.

It is not, by any means, one of the several ways "everyone" would take out their anger.

Edit-
You gotta understand, I realize how you view this and I respect it, but you have to realize there are some people that are just fucked.

Edit2-

I only say all that, because it is a very very small percentage of people like this guy.

There will always be a small percentage of these psychopaths or sociopaths. However, you have to understand that there is always a reason why they do things like that. They don't do it just because they were born like that. There is always a cause and usually, an effect.

There will always be a small percentage of these psychopaths or sociopaths. However, you have to understand that there is always a reason why they do things like that. They don't do it just because they were born like that. There is always a cause and usually, an effect.

Experiences make people do things like this. When people reach the absolute maximum breaking point, the mind tends to wander and create sickening thoughts. It's just one of the sad things the mind is capable of. The bad side is that peopel will always be like that, there is NOTHING we can do about it. Restricting guns, banning this or that, there's just nothing you can do about it...and that's the frustrating thing about it. We'd all like to blame someone or something, but truth be told, all we can generally blame is ourselves and human nature...sad, but, true. :(

that would cause a major issue to the sportsmen/women of america. That entire comunity would out-cry against the laws banning that, because that would also make our hunting rifles illegal. Yes, they are designed to kill deer, bear, or other game, but they can also be used to kill humans.

of course, but I am referring to weapons designed to shoot at a high rate of fire like gas powered assault rifles or anything capable of full auto. In Canada hunting rifles are legal but anything apart from those are not. It should be the same in the United states. And you might say, well how did that guy who shot up dawson university, Montreal get an assault rifle? Where else than the United states.
I think nothing other than a bolt-action rifle should be legal as far as guns go.

A large number of people in the U.S. consider the 2nd amendment a sacret (sp) right. The notion of modifing it to meet 21st century technology and social changes is an explosive issue.

I am starting to question the gun laws myself. Maybe they should be a litle more strict. I am just tired of hearing about situations like these. I also think they should do a more in depth background check. If the kid was mentally ill there is no way he should have been sold a gun.

A large number of people in the U.S. consider the 2nd amendment a sacret (sp) right. The notion of modifing it to meet 21st century technology and social changes is an explosive issue.

It's sacred. ;)

Yes, I agree. There are millions in the US that consider it a key amendment to their rights. There will be A LOT of controversy over changing it.

If you take away people's guns, you take away their power.

It's as simple as that. If people don't have guns, they're helpless. They can't stage a rebellion, can't revolt, can't do anything. The right to freely bear arms will hopefully never be taken away. That would be the day America begins to seriously fall.

Think of the colonial U.S.. Why were the British going to Lexington & Concord in the first place before the fighting broke out?? Because they had GUNS hidden there. And if the colonists had guns, they had power. But they hid the guns, and the British didn't find much. It was therefore possible for us to overthrow British rule.

Thanks Alvino, my spelling suks... Today's U.S. is so much different from Colonial America, the term "Arms" basically meant guns, but today with automatic weapons, armor piercing rounds etc... Is there a right to bear any type of arms and what is the definition of "Arms"

Right, i see what you mean with the weapons bannings now, and i agree with that. there is no reason we should be able to get a hold of AK-47's, AR-15s, SKS's, UZI's are any other common wepon of that sort, those not only aren't nessicary, but illegal to hunt with so me and my hunting friends won't be affected.

In response to Jenox, if we take away guns people would be left with knives, explosives and bats. None of those can be banned. Explosives can be made with cleaning products, that can't be prevented unless we become slobs. I don't know about you guys, but i'd much rather be shot and killed instantly, then be blown up/hit by shrapnel, or go through the horror of fighting for my life against a person with a bat or knife in close quarters. I do have MA training, but i'd much rather not find out the hard way if i'm really as good in real life was i am in class.

Right, i see what you mean with the weapons bannings now, and i agree with that. there is no reason we should be able to get a hold of AK-47's, AR-15s, SKS's, UZI's are any other common wepon of that sort, those not only aren't nessicary, but illegal to hunt with so me and my hunting friends won't be affected.
Did you even look at my post??

Back
Top Bottom