PLEASE HELP Loud Screeching Noise From New Motherbaord?

Just a reminder:
When your computer loads up, you should hear a simple beep to let you know the graphic interface is connecting with the monitor/output. This will allow you to make sure that the graphics card or onboard video is working properly. If you do not get this one beep and it beeps several times or the beep is an extended one, there is a problem.

yea thanks for all the help, but all the help you guys have to offer still wont stop me from being an idiot. I didnt plug in the 6pin power connecter for my 8800GTS. Everythins good now though, hada reinstall XP on the new motherbaord too.

yea thanks for all the help, but all the help you guys have to offer still wont stop me from being an idiot. I didnt plug in the 6pin power connecter for my 8800GTS. Everythins good now though, hada reinstall XP on the new motherbaord too.

I knew it!, have fun with your 8800gts :)

I knew it!, have fun with your 8800gts :)

lol ya same here, i was JUST about to post that and then i saw you figured it out, i did the same thing with my 6800ultra, i was so excited to get it in and i turned it on, and BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP the most annoying sound ever, scared me cause i thought i did something majorly wrong, then i just looked around and i forgot to plug in the molex connector! lol

you mean the same noice you get when you pust to many buttons on start up on the old 98 computers?

Back
Top Bottom