Gamecube or PSP?

kchi55

Fully Optimized
I'm part of an organization at my school called Key Club, we're holding a fundraising event for Specialized Children's Hospital and we're having a raffle. One prize is a Nintendo Gamecube, the other prize is a Sony PSP, I'm pretty divided on, which one I should buy tickets for, I don't have either system so not sure. You're thoughts? what would you rather win? A PSP or a Gamecube?

I have a Key Club at my school too.

Anyway, it depends really, do you like Sony games or Nintendo games? Do you travel a lot or not?

I have a PSP and I travel a lot and it's great. The games are pretty nice and it's really cool when you get some custom firmware going on.

Do you have any other consoles?

Personally, the Cube is worth it for the Zelda series alone. Damn!

But the Psp is really fun.

Ehh..

I love the Cube. Call me crazy, but I get a kick out of Mario, Zelda, and all that fun stuff. It's nice to chill out and not play some up tight game.

I can hook you up with a good list of games if you decide for the Cube.

Cube FTMFW.

PSP. People love things that are more recent, and the GameCube is just last-generation. Don't get me wrong, the GameCube is probably loads of fun, but I personally would rather get a PSP for a gift. Haha, then I would sell it and buy a DS Lite and some games. :p

Back
Top Bottom