Car Thread!

Speaking of clutches, look where mine is

Dash.jpg

I love it though, because is origional. Its uniqe. I always get comments over it.

I really want to drive an EP3, I've always wondered what it was like with a clutch and shifter like that.

Not on the 2002-2005 EP3's.

The Civic SI's (99-2000) were down by the brake, the hatch back which I have has it up there.

Dash.jpg

Now that's a trip...I've never seen a car with the stick shift coming out of the dash before....cool.

And it seems to be a honda...good cars for going all out on.

It's a strange design. I've never seen anything like it before which was why I was confused too. So the clutch is like all integrated with the gear lever? I see the dead pedal all the way over there on the left. If that's the case, it sure makes it easier to shift without worrying about a clutch. Sounds more like auto sport shift. In my car, I have those shift paddles or the shift lever--but then again, it's an automatic transmission.

It's a strange design. I've never seen anything like it before which was why I was confused too. So the clutch is like all integrated with the gear lever? I see the dead pedal all the way over there on the left. If that's the case, it sure makes it easier to shift without worrying about a clutch. Sounds more like auto sport shift. In my car, I have those shift paddles or the shift lever--but then again, it's an automatic transmission.

Oh, I think I get it, but I don't know how the clutch is disengaged. Is there a button on it or something?

Back
Top Bottom