Jack thompson

im sry, i didnt understand your point lol, okay it might desensitize you a bit, but like you said, you have to have some kind of illness to think it right to just go and kill a bunch of people... lol and playing football isnt the same as killing 33 people, and yourself (;))

Well I'm not going to disagree! My point was that it doesn't matter what you watch, or what you do, it affects you in some way, some how. Video games affect people...as does anything else. Do I think it's the sole thing to blame on the shootings? No way. Do i think it could be accredited somehow? Yes.

Not to be sarcastic, but does that help clear up what I was trying to say?

Sprry GTA fans, but games like that prove his point. But games like, halo, and things like that dont. You are ALWAYS the GOOD guy in those, and if aliens were coming to kill every living person, well, I would grab a gun and shoot too. Bungie is only preparing us for the furture that will probably never happen.

I just think it's kinda sad that he has to take advantage of something so bad to prove his point.

Well I have never had the urge to shoot a gun after playing a game. Even GTA. there are some people who just can't handle it.

Well I have never had the urge to shoot a gun after playing a game. Even GTA. there are some people who just can't handle it.

So you've never played BF2 and then played airsoft afterwards? That's what most of my friends and I did for awhile, play BF2 and shoot the airsoft guns.

So you've never played BF2 and then played airsoft afterwards? That's what most of my friends and I did for awhile, play BF2 and shoot the airsoft guns.
yeah, but the difference is that, we're talking about airsoft, and he actually got a real gun, and KILLED people, sorry to sound sarcastic, im just saying, it can affect you(making you want to shoot a gun) but the normal thing to do would be ignore the urge to shoot something

straight up i think the U.S. needs to seriously reconsider their gun laws. It may not entirely prevent shootings but it would put a good damper on those who are able to easily acquire a weapon, especially handguns. There is absolutely no need for anybody of the public to own an assault rifle/sub machine gun or a handgun.

yeah, but the difference is that, we're talking about airsoft, and he actually got a real gun, and KILLED people, sorry to sound sarcastic, im just saying, it can affect you(making you want to shoot a gun) but the normal thing to do would be ignore the urge to shoot something

Yeah true. But that's where the psychoticness comes into play. That's the difference between Cho and us. We have brains...he, well...not so much...

And say what to the gun laws?

You cant buy one till you're 40?

No thats stupid.

I get what you're trying to convey, but be realistic here, what is something that the US could implement that would be effective? I'm 16 and I can obtain lots of guns. They are everywhere.

Something has to be done, yes. But the question isn't if something should be done or not. The question is what could be done that would actually work?

Back
Top Bottom