Cleaning bottom of C2D

Check your wires are all in properly because if it was a processor problem i don't think that would continuasly restart the computer thats more of a motherboard error (correct me if im wrong)

But if i was you i would take everything out clean it all re-wire it up so you are sure that is a fault with the hardware not the wiring.

Additional information:

I can stay in the BIOS all I want, no problems at all.

When it asks me if I want to boot in safe mode or regular mode, when I choose save mode it just displays all the system apps and then i can't go anywhere from there....

Boot from networking and boot from command prompt does the exact same thing.

I cant post the actual errors, because the BSOD only comes up for a split second and then it restarts again....

but ill prob post a link to a vid soon.
You can stop this mate, goto system properties (windows key + pause break key) click advanced tab, then click startup and recovery settings, then untick automatically restart. Next time you get the error the BSOD will stay. Post the error when you get it.:)

You can stop this mate, goto system properties (windows key + pause break key) click advanced tab, then click startup and recovery settings, then untick automatically restart. Next time you get the error the BSOD will stay. Post the error when you get it.:)

what?

alright, its time for the moment of truth...

if ubunto installs... its window's problem

if it fails... im fucked and have to pay hundereds of $$$...

linux gets stuck... it in the begginning after a few screens it goes to a black screen just saying

"Uncompressing linux...ok, booting the kernal"

I think it might be my CD drive... I hear no noise coming from it.

Linux installed perfectly on my laptop but I didnt want to keep it there because it only had 15gigs of HDD space left...those gigs are too precious on my laptop lol

meh... i guess i gave up lol...

im reformatting right now...

im guessing for some reason my entire HD was deleted but the xp screen....
cuz right before i reformatted it said 320GB/320GB was available... hmmm

a mystery...

Back
Top Bottom