20 killed at university [BBC news]

This morning on TV an American politician & the chief of the Virginia Police Dept got a roasting at a public meeting for allowing that video to be shown, so celegorm, you probably won't see it again, but why should you or anyone else want to, it turned my stomach, if it's on again this evening, I won't be watching it that's for sure!

More news:

A search of the killers home has turned up NO VIDEO GAMES {source}. Take that, Dr. Phil. If you didn't hear, the day on the shooting without any evidence, he blamed the shooting on video games. Additionally, the killer's roomate said he never saw him playing video games. Howard Stern had a field day insulting Dr. Phil.

Next, as if Fox News didn't have a bad rep in the first place, they go along saying that Cho, the killer, was posessed by the devil! {source}. There are no words for their stupidity.

Edit: WHOA. FORGOT SOMETHING BIG.

Leave it to the Westboro Baptist Church to picket the funerals of the victims. Yes, there is someone out there who is heartless enough to picket the funeral of a school shooting victim. Their reason:
The organization, founded and led by Fred Phelps, believes the United States has condemned itself to destruction by accepting homosexuality and other “sins of the flesh.” Phelps' daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper, said the Virginia Tech teachers and students who died on Monday brought their fate upon themselves by not being true Christians.

Oh jeez.

Edit: WHOA. FORGOT SOMETHING BIG.

Leave it to the Westboro Baptist Church to picket the funerals of the victims. Yes, there is someone out there who is heartless enough to picket the funeral of a school shooting victim. Their reason:
The organization, founded and led by Fred Phelps, believes the United States has condemned itself to destruction by accepting homosexuality and other “sins of the flesh.” Phelps' daughter, Shirley Phelps-Roper, said the Virginia Tech teachers and students who died on Monday brought their fate upon themselves by not being true Christians.

Oh jeez.

What kinda "true Christions" would picket a funeral?! I'm sorry, isn't that a holy thing to be doing, Having a proper barial that is? Those picketers' should go to hell. By picketing the fallen innocent, they are just as bad as the Ba______ who shot them. For all we know, one of those dead could have been a "true Christian". One that was better than them.

i'm in Virginia but i am ok ^_^. horrible thing though, for those who are interested tomorrow (friday the 20th) is a day to wear orange and burgandy(sp) (the VT colors). i'm not sure if this is a state wide day of rememberence or national, but i am goin out 2 get a Virginia Tech shirt if i can find one.

i'm in Virginia but i am ok ^_^. horrible thing though, for those who are interested tomorrow (friday the 20th) is a day to wear orange and burgandy(sp) (the VT colors). i'm not sure if this is a state wide day of rememberence or national, but i am goin out 2 get a Virginia Tech shirt if i can find one.

What a nice idea, it wont change the past but it shows the support the bereaving family's i getting , my prayers from overseas are with them.

it is the societies fault that this happened. They didnt tend to him, and this is what happened. He was officically mentally instable a year ago, they just let him back in. Everyone ignored him and he tried to get a gf, they all rejected him, then he started to stalk them, then he went on mental breakdown. Truly, this is societies fault, and how they have made an innocent child a killer... i feel so sorry for all of those that have died. this could have been all prevented...

May all the victims rest in peace, Librescu's story is truly inspirational...My only hope is that the US will wake up and realise their gun control needs to be changed.

There was a Louis Theroux special on the Westboro Baptist Church... It represents everything bad about religion, instead of preaching love and hope, they literally preach hate...They are very passionate about their cause, if only they spent their time on helping people instead of hating people...The children have all been brainwashed - it made me feel sick.

Back
Top Bottom