I have spyware or worse

OCCJOKER

Beta member
My laptop worked fine all day yesterday then it frooze.I figure no big deal i did a hard shut down but nope it kept freezing every 5 minutes or so.I did a system restore but yet again it frooze so this sounds bad.What can i do cause i cant even run a online scanner cause it wont stay on long before freezing.

Nope i just boot up and bam it freezes on me after i login the xp screen.Any scans i can run out there although if it keeps freezing i doubt many will work.I also did a system restore and it still frooze so this sounds bad.

Ya booting in safe mode is fine.I tried to do a scan with bitdefender it use to take an hour now it says 17 hours plus and keeps going up

There are free programs which are out today, Go to www.noadware.net and download NoAdware 5.0. Scan your computer, if you have any spyware, report to me via PM and i will help you deal with this problem.

There are free programs which are out today, Go to www.noadware.net and download NoAdware 5.0. Scan your computer, if you have any spyware, report to me via PM and i will help you deal with this problem.

Noadware isn't free though....You have to pay for a license to remove anything it finds....

Why the secrecy of fixing via pm?

Back
Top Bottom