My new piece of technology

right, but who really knows how much of a difference that will make in 3dmark. My ram timing might have a small effect too... incase your wondering, they are 4-4-4-12. Did you register the card for the lifetime warranty?

Yeah cant wait to check hehe. I havent registered it.

Guess what today my CPU arrives :) dang I cant wait got my monitor and printer yesterday!

Sounds like your going to have fun man. enjoy it all. Just remember to register that card, lifetime warranty is always nice. But with evga, the odds of you using it are slim.

Nexus, are you rebuilding or starting from scratch? I wish I could build another one right now...

Yep I registered my card! Yeah its pretty, looks nice standing next to my black Samsung 19" 932B. Ill take pix! What im excited is that goes in my room no more sharing hehe.

Ill test out at max settings Doom 3, HL-2, Lost Coast, Supreme Commander, Sims 2, CS:S, GTA SA, DOD:S. I cant play those at max with my old comp, I just cant wait! I run CS:S 1024X800 Med no AA, Doom 3 high 1024X800. So it will be a big difference.

No my old comp isnt even upgradable lol, D-Lew your sistem is leet compared to my old one lol.

Back
Top Bottom