Long Live Windows Xp

ive seen laptops with crappy celerons and 512mb ram running vista. its just not on, i see your point. the average person who buys one of these wont be able to upgrade/put xp on. they wont know how.

You guys sound like a bunch of old bags with nothing better to do than complain about life.........I think some of you ought to get one.

I'm not going to continue to defend Vista and post how well it works with numerous applications running at one time, including recording programs from media center. You have your minds made up anyway..........

You can continue to use whatever you feel happy with.............for me I'm enjoying Vista big time with zero issues & a performance boost to boot.

Cya.........

You guys sound like a bunch of old bags with nothing better to do than complain about life.........I think some of you ought to get one.

I'm not going to continue to defend Vista and post how well it works with numerous applications running at one time, including recording programs from media center. You have your minds made up anyway..........

You can continue to use whatever you feel happy with.............for me I'm enjoying Vista big time with zero issues & a performance boost to boot.

Cya.........

I agree it's a nice OS. I love Aero to. It just looks beautiful.

The only thing I wish they would do is start releasing a bunch more cool gadgets.

Cya.........

clearly you didnt c my above post which says im sayin vista is bad im saying pc's that are sold at the mo are bad look b 4 u respond pc's are not built to run vista good enough

NOT VISTA'S FUALT THE PC MAKERS FAULT

dont post here and tell me ur 2Gb machine runs vista with no faults wot so eva admit it how many times has a program stopped responding ???

Sorry but posts like this just continue on the same mentality to needlessly slam Vista.
Posts like above have an attitude that everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about and that Vista sux as it's a resource hog and can't run fine on 2GB RAM or even less (my 1GB laptop runs perfect). Your numbers are all based on complete speculation on your part and have zero fact behind them.
Sorry but I proved you wrong.............I have living proof in two different systems that run flawlessly.

I do agree there are many places selling systems that are completely under powered for Vista.................heck, they wouldn't even run XP decent.

no it does not run flawlessly maybe runs good or well but not flawlessly with 1Gb RAM not possible

no it does not run flawlessly maybe runs good or well but not flawlessly with 1Gb RAM not possible

Yea OK Mr Microsoft............. :eek:

You tell me what flaws I have? Unreal how you can tell me how my systems run. Get over it will ya?

Yea OK Mr Microsoft............. :eek:

You tell me what flaws I have? Unreal how you can tell me how my systems run. Get over it will ya?
can you run games like battlefield 2? can you run several apps like photoshop, firefox etc, at once? oh and in a year or so will you be able to run some of the new apps flawlessly... if you can do all that perfectly then i will be shocked. just remember, vista may seem good on 2gb or less ram, but wait a few years, it wont run so well then

What you guys seem to not understand is that An Operating system is made from billion of lines. And, just because Vista is resource intensive, doesn't mean that it makes it bad.

Life is going on, and it's getting stuff to be done easier and fancier, so of course you;ll need better stuf in the PC. It just won't stay at an era for eternity.

I just heard that dell decided to allow buyers to choose between XP and vista... I'm guessing not many people were ready to make the switch.

I also heard that XP will be retired in 08'. So sad...

Back
Top Bottom