Which class to choose?

You do have a point there but I have to pick it for tomorrow but if don't like the class I can switch only before the first marking period semester.

I'll see what I can find. However, since I have to make one of them the most important, which one would it be?

The first one and then the second one being computer programming 1R since that one is regular?

You are lucky to have that broad range of classes. My school has like 3 computer classes.

Man you're lucky, the only computer classes we have at my school are
Internet as a tool
Computer Keyboard Applications
Introduction/AP Computer Science

Wow... i won't even mention how many different computer classes we have... Everything from keyboarding to a basic A+ class (In highschool).

What ever the easier verion of programming is there, i'd take that since your interested. As for what would give you a general idea on the comptuer basics, i'd almost wanna say Advanced compuers. Usually, if there are no pre-requasites (SP???) besides grade, they start off easy and get more difficult as the year goes on, so even the new people can survive.

However, not knowing what LEP comptuers is, i really can't tell you for sure what to do.

damn i see high school courses are moving up in the world. Do you attend a public high school or private?

public for me, i don't know about him. My parents are just oo cheap :) lol but i don't blame them... i'm not every religious, that'd be tourture.

They say that my range of classes or electives broaden on my second year and it's a public school.

However since I had to fill out the darn paper, I picked the easier programming class and the first one which was computer applications and computer development.

However, if any of you came to my school to check the computer classes, you would laugh, they teach nothing of computers.
This is their famous saying:"Today is a free day, do what you wish."

Hopefully, the classes are well enough that I have to put an effort. If not, I'm taking the advanced class.

I would go for the applications and career development as the others may be a little complicated. Best of luck!

That's exactly what I am going to take. Yet I have a little more than 4 months before I take those classes. I can use this to my advantage and read. I purchased "How Computers Work by Ron White". I just started to read today and that book it great. Well, I need to finish my assignments and then read that book.

Back
Top Bottom