Your current game obsession?

Yeah thats what my friend told but i cant wait to walk into town with my ak-47 or my m4 and all my weapons skills all maxed out and get my territories back :D

Well at least he puts his GF before his games lmfao

It's actually pretty hard to max out all your weapon skills. So far I've only gotten Hitman status with the Pistol, Micro SMG, SMG, Shotgun, AK-47 and M4. As for the Silenced Pistol, Desert Eagle, Stubby Shotgun and Shotgun, those are poor because I hardly ever use them. :D

It's okay though. All you'll need is the SMG and AK-47 or M4. Use the SMG for close targets and the M4 for longer range. Here's a good tip from someone who's captured all the territories. Usually your enemies will run down a sidewalk in a straight line, even with a bunch of them. So just stand on the sidewalk, line up your gun and pave them down with headshots. :) There were numerous times where I eliminated everyone in the third wave with just a clip of M4 ammo. :D Oh and don't worry about ammo. Just start capping with around 500-1000 of SMG and M4 ammo and you'll be fine. Don't even bother with going to AmmuNation, just take the ammo from the dead Ballas or Vagos. I easily got 5000 rounds of ammo just from capturing territories. :)

Still BF2 for me. I can't get enough. Unless I can't do good for whatever reason, then I stop.

Lucky you had time.

I was strapped to my girlfriend 24/7 during spring break.

I'm whipped lol.

Thank god mine isn't like that. :p

Haha, the difference though, is that I don't mind being with her, rather then playing games.

Her.
/\
\/
games.

See? She's worth it lol.
Heh, if I ever had a girlfriend, she would have to be a gamer, and not just a casual one.

my current game obsession is call of duty 2. i play competitive for cal im league

Back
Top Bottom