20 killed at university [BBC news]

god... and we hopped the carnage was over... if that report is true, what about his extended family, will they be next? Every true Korean i know (by true, i mean first generation here, not native born in america) is very proud, they love their family, and thier families honor. If anything smudges that honor they all feel it.

This thing saddens me. What is humanity coming to. We have absolutley dumb people (as in not mentally retarted). Then we have pshycos and the stupid people piss off the psychos and BOOM! 33 people dead.

EDIT: I read the article about the parents and I don't believe it . The site didn't even gt his age right. They say he is 19 and he is really a 23 year old senior. And to think the year was almost over.

Ya I was going to post the link bc I just watched it but decided not to. The guy sounds like a korean Napoleon Dynamite.

personally, i'd rather not have a link on here... we all know where to get them. Plus, stop and think about it, do we really need to see what it looked like... the written news is enough for me...

You guys hear about the Holocust survivor that was a teacher there?? he was shot and killed while holding a door shut so his students could jump out of the window. That man was a true hero. God bless his soal.

Besides... the videos are supposed to be kinda graphic anyways. That doesn't bug me as much, but there are young childeren on here.

Back
Top Bottom