Jack thompson

I wonder what will happen to Jack Tompson if they find absolutly no violent video games on his computer... I'd love to see him only find Pokemon games.... shift his attention away from the good stuff for now....

He'd prolly make something up like, well the pokemons blast and shoot each other with spells and since spells arent real this guy used a gun to substitute the spells and let out his anger in which he learned from pokemon video games.

I love Disturbed to!
@Arrizx, Yeah man you got be pretty freaking sick to make a tape of it then kill more people

I know thats basically what you just said but i was merely agreeing with you i mean who flipping does that?

It just shows that there is more to the human mind than we could ever perceive.

sry to double post, but he admits that 80% of the males play "these types of games" wtf, then hes a nutcase! omg!

I see his points and can't help but agree. Espcialyl given the game "Bulley", in which you do run around school replicating the Columbine school shooting. Video games do have influence, just because most gamers don't want to accept that fact doesn't mean the people who address are all idiots. I play Counter Strike and I find that it makes me want to shoot guns in real life, not at people, but, just because they're fun to shoot in the game.

The difference is that when psychopathic people get a hold of this material it provokes them even more. So yes, part of the credit can be attributed towards video games and other violent material, such as movies and books. But most commonly video games get the heat because of it's realism.

I see his points and can't help but agree. Espcialyl given the game "Bulley", in which you do run around school replicating the Columbine school shooting. Video games do have influence, just because most gamers don't want to accept that fact doesn't mean the people who address are all idiots. I play Counter Strike and I find that it makes me want to shoot guns in real life, not at people, but, just because they're fun to shoot in the game.

The difference is that when psychopathic people get a hold of this material it provokes them even more. So yes, part of the credit can be attributed towards video games and other violent material, such as movies and books. But most commonly video games get the heat because of it's realism.

maybe you should get yourself checked out then... because i can't say i've ever had the urge to fire a weapon from a video game. i just think its stupid to regulate something to people that aren't sociopaths...

maybe you should get yourself checked out then... because i can't say i've ever had the urge to fire a weapon from a video game. i just think its stupid to regulate something to people that aren't sociopaths...

Way to be like Jack Thomson and totally blow things out of proportion. :rolleyes: It's called watching or partaking in something fun and then applying it to real life...example given: Watching the Super Bowl. Peopel have a tendency to watch it then play football afterwards...are they psychos because what they viewed they applied to life? No, not unless they kill someone. And that's what I'm saying. Only psychotic people apply the content in a HARMFUL manner. I said I liked to go shooting after playing war games...Ever watched Rambo? Don't tell me you've never played with super soaker's and gone 'rambo' on someone. :rolleyes:

Way to be like Jack Thomson and totally blow things out of proportion. :rolleyes: It's called watching or partaking in something fun and then applying it to real life...example given: Watching the Super Bowl. Peopel have a tendency to watch it then play football afterwards...are they psychos because what they viewed they applied to life? No, not unless they kill someone. And that's what I'm saying. Only psychotic people apply the content in a HARMFUL manner. I said I liked to go shooting after playing war games...Ever watched Rambo? Don't tell me you've never played with super soaker's and gone 'rambo' on someone. :rolleyes:
im sry, i didnt understand your point lol, okay it might desensitize you a bit, but like you said, you have to have some kind of illness to think it right to just go and kill a bunch of people... lol and playing football isnt the same as killing 33 people, and yourself (;))

Back
Top Bottom