Jack thompson

Wow... idk about you guys, but i do my violet games to get my anger out, not to bring it up. What else could be better than coming home after a day of living hell, and blowing people up?? It's better than a spa!

The only game he seemed to mention that i can see causing a problem was that Colombiene (SP?) one where it glorified the shooting there. The rest have other objectives to the game, not just "kill to kill".

EDIT: CounterStrike: Half-life was a killers favorite game???? did he make that up??? because i don't think that exists.... Way to skrew yourself over man... the gamers know all. And whats that crap about rock poisening our minds??? the original rock (white zombie, G & R and all the other good ol' origianls) were way more controversial and caused way more protests and problems.

Personally I can understand why the guy did it. However, before everyone flames me, let me make myself clear. I do not agree with what he did, I just understand his motivation to do such a cruel thing to innocent lives. Living a life of poverty and coming to a country with rich people wasting their money on things they don't necessarily need, I would feel somewhat like an outcast too.

Here's a good quote from Yahoo! News:

Yahoo! News said:
"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats," he said. "Your golden necklaces weren't enough you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."

Cho, it seems, had nothing.

He had no friends, no normal college life, no reason to live.

Just a death wish.

And a desire to show the whole world his disturbed heart.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070419...er_speaks_1;_ylt=AqtwKZAfJZEnNSlti1Wz_w.m1OFF

Rock hasn't poison my mind

Just because i love the band trivium and changed my name to Trivium Nate
doesn't mean that i am in no way shape or form poisoned :D
I love metallica! Damn i love lots of rock bands! rock and metal!

Alvino damn i read all that that guys insane!

I completely understand. Some people handel it different. Some people get to the boiling point and just explode. It is sad that it happens. I just wish that the preps would lighten up.

Yeah, everyone has their own ways of handling their anguish, anger and pain. Unfortunately, sometimes it involves ways that no one wants to go through.

The sad thing is I don't think this will stop. Preps and jocks always pick on the 'nerds' and come to find out they are pshyco and kill people. That is more dangerous than video games.

Yeah, everyone has their own ways of handling their anguish, anger and pain. Unfortunately, sometimes it involves ways that no one wants to go through.

No thats bullshit ^^

I assume by everyone you mean the average joe.

By average joe, I assume you mean normal/sane.

This is the not average or sane way (by your definition) this is not one way of "everyones" way to relinquish their anger.

This is a psychopath. To do any kind of preconceived killing, make a tape of it, then kill more there is a serious mental health disorder.

It is not, by any means, one of the several ways "everyone" would take out their anger.

Edit-
You gotta understand, I realize how you view this and I respect it, but you have to realize there are some people that are just fucked.

Edit2-

I only say all that, because it is a very very small percentage of people like this guy.

I wonder what will happen to Jack Tompson if they find absolutly no violent video games on his computer... I'd love to see him only find Pokemon games.... shift his attention away from the good stuff for now....

lol and i love disturbed. Alvino has a point. I have to agree with it.

I love Disturbed to!
@Arrizx, Yeah man you got be pretty freaking sick to make a tape of it then kill more people

I know thats basically what you just said but i was merely agreeing with you i mean who flipping does that?

Back
Top Bottom