Your current game obsession?

What GFX card do you have to run that game? And what is the FPS rate?

Only known platforms are the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. As for frames, I would assume the target is 60 FPS as is with almost all console games.

I finally beat the main story in GTA: San Andreas. Haha, that game is SO big...

starlogo.gif

and
logo.gif

and
CSS_Pro.jpg

Crysis even tho its not out yet!!! BEST GAME!!!

I lvoe StarCraft broodwar!!!! A bit shoer unfortunatly!!! i cant wait for the next StarCraft!!!

CS:S I love that damn game!!!! its so fun what server do you play on?

GTA SA that game is so freaking big! I'm jsut now getting in LAs Venturas but i got their so fast omg last week i was in only Grove Street

Yeah, I took a break for a bit. Now that it's Spring Break, I'm taking the time to finish it. Capturing the all the territories are so hard...it takes forever.

Lucky you had time.

I was strapped to my girlfriend 24/7 during spring break.

I'm whipped lol.

Yeah, I took a break for a bit. Now that it's Spring Break, I'm taking the time to finish it. Capturing the all the territories are so hard...it takes forever.

Lucky you had time.

I was strapped to my girlfriend 24/7 during spring break.

I'm whipped lol.

Yeah I took over lolts of territories then had to get shipped out onto the country side

@Arrizx hmm that sucks! but hey least you got one lol

I really like this multi-quote thing

y is that unlucky?

Because all of spring break I was busy.

The only time I ever get to play video games anymore is when i'm sick. Just like Money and Tuesday. Even then she thought it was kinda pathetic that I could sit on my ass all day when i'm sick and play games.

Haha whatever, it was nice for the time being, now i'm not as sick so i'm back and school and wont turn on that Ps2 for a long long time.

Yeah I took over lolts of territories then had to get shipped out onto the country side

Don't even bother capturing them at first. When you get shipped to Angel Pine and come back from Las Venturas later, almost everything gets captured by the Ballas, even Grove Street. So just wait and capture them later. It's tedious, but it's rather rewarding when you look at the map and see almost all of Los Santos covered in green. :D

Back
Top Bottom