Help Building The Ultimate Gaming Machiene

wat is a good one out there then?

ASUS/HP/Dell all sell quality laptops, the three come ordered in my personal preference though ASUS can sometimes be on a bit of the high side. HP/Dell are good for mid-range laptops though they're usually lacking in the GPU department with the 7400/7700 GO. ASUS uses the ATI x1700, which is considerably better. Hopefully things will be changing after next month though with AMD/ATI's launch of the r6xx series we might be able to get some info on future mobile Direct X 10 technology.

Pickup an thermaltake armor series case and for people who say 8 gigs NO WAY look at the timings of 2 gig sticks and the clock speed compared to 1gig THERE MUCH MUCH WORSE! and NO GAME in the next probaly YEAR will run better on 8gigs then 4gigs

I'm kinda rich...
Go to newegg.com for the parts. Thats where all the nerds go.
It took 6 days for 3 day shipping for my first order though...a Samsung 80GB laptop hard drive because my mom beat her laptop...

You can go all out on this one.

looking up stuff? im pretty sure it says "Help Building The Ultimate Gaming Machiene"

I don't understand your entire post(looking up stuff?), but he wants teh Ultimate Gaming Machine, 8GB ram won't get him that it will actually hurt his performance which is why I said that.

for people who say 8 gigs NO WAY look at the timings of 2 gig sticks and the clock speed compared to 1gig THERE MUCH MUCH WORSE! and NO GAME in the next probaly YEAR will run better on 8gigs then 4gigs
THANK YOU!

ASUS/HP/Dell all sell quality laptops, the three come ordered in my personal preference though ASUS can sometimes be on a bit of the high side. HP/Dell are good for mid-range laptops though they're usually lacking in the GPU department with the 7400/7700 GO. ASUS uses the ATI x1700, which is considerably better. Hopefully things will be changing after next month though with AMD/ATI's launch of the r6xx series we might be able to get some info on future mobile Direct X 10 technology.

i looked up asus laptops on newegg and eliminated the selections until there were the only 2 g series ones left with 2 gb ram. there were only two of them. i didnt like the fact that they both only had battery life for 2 hrs.....................(probably cuz [part of why it only has 2 hrs]both have at least 17 inch screens...a lot of backlight turned on...)
and that their hard drives only 5400 rpm. im sure the hard drives thing could be solved by going to buy one from asus website but i have a hard time trying to get there. the pages take a long time to load. i hope that i can get this type of asus laptop.
a g series ,intel core 2 duo t7200(or the 2.0ghz one with 4m cache...r they the same?
2 gb ram
the ati radeon x1700.....the standard with asus. preferably the 512 vram one
a 7200 rpm hd. and i dont need anymore then 100 gb. hope they offer sumthin undr 100 gb so i can use the saved money on sumthin else. 7200rpm
an os that isnt vista. i prefer pro over media center. i dont need the media center stuff. i think this is fine..........wait. hopefully sumthin with a 15.4 inch screen or close. i dont need 17inch. too much power use

edit:eek:ops......hijacked thread.

Back
Top Bottom