Your current game obsession?

lately i've been playing alot of Oblivion on the 360, it's really addictive lol.
and, i am kinda ashamed to admit it but....i've also been playing a good bit of Viva Piñata :eek:

(i know, i know...i lose massive amounts of "Man Points" every time i play it lol)

lately i've been playing alot of Oblivion on the 360, it's really addictive lol.
and, i am kinda ashamed to admit it but....i've also been playing a good bit of Viva Piñata :eek:

(i know, i know...i lose massive amounts of "Man Points" every time i play it lol)

haha what is viva pinata about? i see it as a stoner game lmao

Halo, me and a bunch of people play against eachother at school using the demo. sometimes we get like 15 people to join its awsome

actually...that kinda describes it lol. it's like you plant a garden to encourage animals (brightly colored piniatas) to come so you have to manage the garden to keep them happy and stuff. i originally bought it so my 4 year old cousin can have something to play when he comes to visit...but then i got to playing it lol

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Previously it was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Viva Pinata is easily one of the most underrated games ever. Highly addicting and very fun. More fun than you would imagine it to be. ;)

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.

Previously it was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

Viva Pinata is easily one of the most underrated games ever. Highly addicting and very fun. More fun than you would imagine it to be. ;)
Underrated like LocoRoco? :p

Locoroco was really underrated, like the only "clean" game I have ever played.

Back
Top Bottom