Help Building The Ultimate Gaming Machiene

Networks guys tend to earn that high. Okay, let me get a list of stuff for you. I miht not do it now, but I'll do it later. Lucky grit!

Alienware is similar to your mother: running hot, ugly, overpriced and nothing like the performance you'd expect. Stay well clear.

A friend of mine has an Alienware laptop. The battery wouldn't charge but it ran fine off the mains, so he sends it away. They ship it to Ireland, and then replace the motherboard (which they themselves said was fine) and charged him £700.

He moaned and complained and it soon dropped to £120, but it shouldn't have happened that way at all.

cpu - intel core 2 extream 6700 over clock to 4 ghz on water cooling
gpu - 2nvidia 8800 gtx 760mb of ram in sli
mother bord - nvidia 680i
cooling - water cooling for cpu,gpu,ram,hard drive,
power- 1000 wat
ram - 8g (4 sticks of 2 gig overclocked and water cooled)
60in wide screen high deff tv

cpu - intel core 2 extream 6700 over clock to 4 ghz on water cooling
gpu - 2nvidia 8800 gtx 760mb of ram in sli
mother bord - nvidia 680i
cooling - water cooling for cpu,gpu,ram,hard drive,
power- 1000 wat
ram - 8g (4 sticks of 2 gig overclocked and water cooled)
60in wide screen high deff tv

Why would you want an E6700, and 8GB of ram will atually slow the computer down, there to much of it and it can't find stuff quicker than if you had like 2GB

Alienware is similar to your mother: running hot, ugly, overpriced and nothing like the performance you'd expect. Stay well clear.

A friend of mine has an Alienware laptop. The battery wouldn't charge but it ran fine off the mains, so he sends it away. They ship it to Ireland, and then replace the motherboard (which they themselves said was fine) and charged him £700.

He moaned and complained and it soon dropped to £120, but it shouldn't have happened that way at all.

wat is a good one out there then?

Mobo asus striker extreme
CPU c2q 3.4 ghz
RAM some 8gb 4x 2 gb with some serious headspreaders
GPU ge force 8800gtx
Drives hd at least 2tb andd bluray drives
Power idk something with at least 900 watts or maybe even go dual and def. a ups
Display the biggest one u can find that is not a tv or a hdtv like 68 inch hdtvs ones they have in confrence rooms

and some serious cooling.

like he said, he didnt have to spend us 16000.

Why would you want an E6700, and 8GB of ram will atually slow the computer down, there to much of it and it can't find stuff quicker than if you had like 2GB

looking up stuff? im pretty sure it says "Help Building The Ultimate Gaming Machiene"

Back
Top Bottom