Please Help!!!

jayfx2

Solid State Member
Hi, I am trying to X-Men Children Of The Atom for the PC. This game is very old. It came out for DOS. I cant seem to install this game on windows Xp SP2. Is there a way to play this game on XP if the game is for DOS? Let me know. thanks

You can run it in compatibility mode.

Right click on the icon and click run in compatibility mode for Windows 95.

Hey, I made a mistake. the game is no for windows bu for DOS?? What is that? is here a way i can play the game on XP? let me know

try running the program in DOS, go to run,CMD,and type D:\ and whatever the game is and that may work.

Didn't Microsoft terminate Microsoft DOS quite some time ago? If so your going to have a lotta trouble running it on a system that doesn't support DOS in any form.

A search on google for 'DOS Emulators' turns up a lot of seemingly relevant links. Research DOS emulators, find one, and I'm sure you will be able to play your game.

ace777 said:
try running the program in DOS, go to run,CMD,and type D:\ and whatever the game is and that may work.

FYI Ace, the command prompt isn't DOS. DOS was terminated with the release of Windows 2000, with the last stable version being in late 2000. Hence why that didn't work, and the need for an emulator.

Back
Top Bottom