Avg Help! Asap!!!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
ok, so i got the new build done, right? yea well i installed AVG Free, and when i rebooted it said liscense error, so i uinstalled it and tried to reinstall, well nothing happens, it says its finished but the folder is still there and it wont let me delete it, and i cant uninstall it, HOW DO I GET RID OF IT?? and are there any better antivirus/spyware out there that are free? please help asap!!!

boot into safe mode, and delete the folder there. Just make sure you run ccleaner or tune up utilities to remove the registry entries.

I'd say NOD32 is better but it's not free, but then again everything is free ;)

You could use advast thats free, or use torrents to get nod32 trial with crack thats what i use and its very good. it turns it into a fully fuctional av without maybe all the functions although i have never been and tried all of them to test wether they work or not.

No NOD32 is not free. But it runs in the $40.00usd a year range. Its been rated as the best of the best. I use it on all my xp based system. You can ask Musky at my place about getting a license. He's a NOD rep.

Hay,

I think you should use AVIRA anti virus.. its free and I think its the best in the market..

Enjoy !

I'd suggest spyware doctor. Best antivirus-spyware remover you can buy. Yes I said buy :( its around 30 USD but its well spent trust me. It fixed my computer right up and I was to the point of ripping my hair out.

Back
Top Bottom