PM mailbox limit

it can be kind of annoying trying to have a conversation using pm's and have to wait 300secs to reply
A conversation involviing two or three posts must be annoying of course, but I just wait til the person replies, then answer it, so are you saying that you are in in a hurry sometimes to get an answer?

Maurice, if a person replies in a PM, and then goes offline because it takes forever for the other to reply, that can be annoying. 300 seconds is way too high for PM wait. No limits is good, but 60 seconds would look much more reasonable for a wait time.

Never really noticed, don't really send enough pms, and if I want a conversation with someone then usually add them to msn

Maurice, if a person replies in a PM, and then goes offline because it takes forever for the other to reply, that can be annoying. 300 seconds is way too high for PM wait. No limits is good, but 60 seconds would look much more reasonable for a wait time.
I see Marc, I don't go offline myself, as I have "Anytime", which autoconnects every two hours for as long as I want, I boot up about 8am & leave it on til around 11pm when I'm ready for bed, all for a fixed rate, no it's not broadband but it's the next best thing & it suits me, I can get broadband in my area, but I'm satisfied as I am, & yes I know there are other advantages, but Im content as I am:)

A conversation involviing two or three posts must be annoying of course, but I just wait til the person replies, then answer it, so are you saying that you are in in a hurry sometimes to get an answer?
yeah sometimes i just want an answer to a question or send multiple pms to different people so i need to send a message more frequently than every 5 mins

I see Marc, I don't go offline myself, as I have "Anytime", which autoconnects every two hours for as long as I want, I boot up about 8am & leave it on til around 11pm when I'm ready for bed, all for a fixed rate, no it's not broadband but it's the next best thing & it suits me, I can get broadband in my area, but I'm satisfied as I am, & yes I know there are other advantages, but Im content as I am:)
I am also, but the others does needs less time for PMs.

A lot can happen in 5 mins.

Well the reason the limit is there is to stop the spam bots, if there is only a limit of 60 seconds or so then it is still feasable to run a spam attach but a 5 minute delay makes them thing again. I know it is unfortunate but it does the trick

Back
Top Bottom