We're all going to die!!!

Oh another thing that's funny. I've noticed that as the years go on, southern California weather has reached record highs or lows for certain months. If this trend continues, then we're in for more severe weather change.

Did you not see the article in today's paper about the dying of bees, and its due to the putting up of mobile phone masts.

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sep..._die_are_electromagnetic_signals_to_blame.htm

This could be the end of the world as we know it, without the bees to pollinate the flowers, then large numbers of species could die out, CO2 levels will rise, and thus global warming increase further.

Heh?

Time to put on the swimming shorts....

On a serious note though, it is about the weather getting warmer, so melting the polar ice caps, and causing the waters to rise, this is affecting the streams of warm and hot currents which affect the climates around the world.

It is why the weather is tempermental with an increase in floods, volcanoes, earthquakes etc....

Or it could be that with today's media it is more effectively reporting such natural disasters?http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sep..._die_are_electromagnetic_signals_to_blame.htm

I love the weather! I hate summer because of all the grass to cut:D , I really like Autumn and winter all really nice!

Even if it gets warmer it will take a lot to melt the polar ice caps and I don't think the world will end due to that.

Reminds me of that South Park episode made after Hurricane Katrina (and took the piss out of the rescue effort), when Cartman and Kyle crash the boat into the dam.

That was blamed on global warming before the kids owned up.

Let's be serious 30 years ago we were going to freeze, now we're going to melt. It's pretty absurd. It's almost impossible to predict that we have anything to do with the warming of the Earth. We are also a couple thousands of years due for a polar shift. And the ice in the polar caps goes down over a mile deep.

I also find it har to believe that the Earth is billions of years old and we can manage to blow it up in 200.

I don't know what the level of the ozone layer is at right now, but that can be a huge issue with polar ice caps melting.

typical weather here in kansas, Kansas city's weather is normal for this time of year, the beginning of tornado season, our weather in kansas can go from sunny one minute to literally a tornado the next, and can go from 20 and snowing one day to 80 and sunny the next since we are right in the middle of things, typical weather ;)

but im rather concerned about the extra energy in the atmosphere for the tornado season, hopefully that doesnt beef up the weather here... i guess we'll have to see

Back
Top Bottom