Its Done!!!

bullzi

Fully Optimized
hey guys!! finally got everything in! here's the specs...

amd sempron 2800 overclocked
768 mb pc3200 ram soon to be 1.5gb
XFX 6800 ultra 256mb ddr3
dual 500watt psu's (one is dedicated to the mobo and gpu, the other does cdroms, harddrives and fans)
120 gb hitachi deskstar ide harddrive
2 cdroms, one is cd-rw other is dvd-rom (no i dont have dvd-rw, i have that on two other pc's)

pics are below! i will post benchmarks later, lemme know what you think for my first build!

Picture007.jpg

with it running and all led's on, i cant turn them off neway, they are on the mobo :)
Picture004.jpg

everything inside with it off
Picture001-1.jpg

and the 6800 ultra by XFX

i did get the psu's to turn on at the same time, i hooked up the secondary psu's signal wire to the signal wire of the main psu and it works like a charm, any questions/comments please say!!!

sorry about the pics. i was shaking at the time waiting to put that 6800 ultra in, lol

if you look in the picture, its in the lower right hand corner, and the primary is in the normal spot upper lefthand corner

well the 6800ultra or xtreme if you will, can use up to 480 watts, so i wanted it to have as much power as it needed and that is also shared with the motherboard, thats the main reason, but also the secondary psu, the 3v doesnt work, so it cant power a motherboard, but most of all just because i wanted to, didnt have any use for the secondary so i slapped it in there ;)

Back
Top Bottom