They are coming!!

superman22x

Golden Master
Mid 8 series coming tomorrow!! Are you excited? I'm not getting one, but I'm excited, lol. Maybe Nvidia will release drivers on the same day too!!

The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We cannot get out... they are coming.

The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We cannot get out... they are coming.

LORT for the win baby.

Mid 8 series... great for the lower budget people, but i love my 88. i sleep with it every night. :cool:

Umm, ok, didnt need to know that, lol. Are they making a 512 version of the 8600? I dont think so, the 8900s might be tho, I hope so, cause I heard the 8800 320 struggle at higher resolutions.

I plan on getting a cheap 8600. I don't do any intense gaming that requires uber high resolutions and like 4x aa.

Some BestBuys jumped the gun and already have the 8600GTS on shelves. 200ish dollars.

if its 200 in bestbuy that means its going to be $100 on newegg, lol, jk. When is the R600 coming out? That will lower the 8800gts a bit hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom