floating-point overflow

minotauro4life

Solid State Member
Hi ive been downloading movies and putting them on my ipod. But after awhile it started saying floating-point overflow. Can someone tell me why.

tell us more, what kind of ipod (well obviously video lol) first or second gen, r u using linux did u check out apples site for faqs, or maybe u should try an ipod specific forum. i have no nowledge about ipods, i have one but i dont really kno much about it just know how to use it and to fix it. ok all that i can do for u is try reseting it by pressing center and menu at the same time, if that doesnt work, try doing the battery test, which u can find somewhere in apple.com, and make sure u have adequate space for whatever ur trying to store. ok last thing i can think of, do restore ipod through itunes, (if u have version 7) good luck with ur ipod hope this helps. oh and one more thing, make use out of the warranty, just walk into apple store set up an appt, and ul probably walk out with a new ipod, i had a clickwheel problem, and they just gave me a brand new one in 20 minutes i went in and came out with a new one.

Back
Top Bottom