A10 pilot flying again in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that cockpit video clip with sound on TV, see UK's post [35], looks like he's come up trumps!

Now now, I've told you once, you must stay in your pram, or mummy will smack!

Oh, so now you're my mom, huh? :rolleyes: Whatever. From the moment this thread was created, it's sole intention was to snipe at those US soldiers. Yet, you're complaining about Setishock sniping about British soldiers. Quite the hypocrite aren't you?

Ugh. You disgust me. :rolleyes:

You might as well lock this thread. We all know where this will head. There will always be two sides of an argument no matter how you bitch about it.

EDIT>>> A small observation, but I've found it funny how you and UK always bicker and fight over things. But when he posts something that's in favor of your general opinion, you suddenly jump to his side all proud. :p

I see points of reason on both sides. There is really no reason in arguing this any further. Our British members have good reason to be mad that he is going back, and we do have a good reason (in my oppinion) of sending him back. Afterall, he had to learn something from all this.

Oh, UK, that link you provided didn't link to the A-10 thing. It brought me too a thing about a shooting at Virginia Tech.

i think someone said erlier that this should be locked. I agree, this is seeming to become too heated. This thread was not ment for that....

Celegorm got the final say, since it was well put, sane and sensible and summed up exactly what the real situation is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom