Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, so you get more abilities, like closing posts and banning accounts? thats nice

I just looked at his account he has 106.6 posts a DAY! what does that mean I have not even been here a year and I don't have that.
It means he's a post whore, my average is about nine a day & I've been here two years this month.

lol, how do you get banned ? I have never asked anyone and I don't want to find out. Who chooses if you get banned.

the lil button i get to play with if anyone breaks the rules...

gets rid of spammers :)

and you get promoted to mod by being selected by the current mods and admin, if one is needed... which it isnt at the moment

Be the EXACT opposite of Furby, and you'll get promoted, 100 extremely helpful posts per day warrants the position of moderator I think.

It's the quality of your posts that get you the moderator postition, not the quantity.

100 extremely helpful posts per day warrants the position of moderator I think.
Lol, no, you don't get to be mod by posting a lot, but helpful posts are good, when there's a vacancy, which isn't very often, David usually lets members know, that's not how I got promoted though.

the lil button i get to play with if anyone breaks the rules...

gets rid of spammers :)

and you get promoted to mod by being selected by the current mods and admin, if one is needed... which it isnt at the moment

he he i like that button , i havent got to play with it over at mtf yet but i sure cant wait , tis nice and shiny and enticing :D

oh and yeah mods are generally members that follow the rules and post helpfull coments , or my case over at mtf i was very helpfull towards the admins and so they promoted me

breaking the rules basically, or ignore the warnings of mods/admin. He was warned many times, in many threads, by many moderators (see a pattern) to cut out the quick "lol yeah hahaha" threads. He never did...

as for who chooses, any moderator/admin can ban you. If i'm correct only David or Brookfield can revers a banning, be it temp or perminate.
yea. all mods can ban but only brookfield and david can unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom