Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, how do you get banned ? I have never asked anyone and I don't want to find out. Who chooses if you get banned.

breaking the rules basically, or ignore the warnings of mods/admin. He was warned many times, in many threads, by many moderators (see a pattern) to cut out the quick "lol yeah hahaha" threads. He never did...

as for who chooses, any moderator/admin can ban you. If i'm correct only David or Brookfield can revers a banning, be it temp or perminate.

I just looked at his account he has 106.6 posts a DAY! what does that mean I have not even been here a year and I don't have that.

I just looked at his account he has 106.6 posts a DAY! what does that mean I have not even been here a year and I don't have that.

It's just an average of how many posts per day you average out to...for example, if I joined today and posted 14 posts...my post per day would be 14.00...if I didn't post for a few weeks, it would be down to 2 or something

Hope that Helped :)

Matt

I realize that I am say he has been here for just 3 days and made that many post REGARDLESS he has made over 300 posts in 3 days!and when I said what does that mean I meant is he cheating or something else.

Be the EXACT opposite of Furby, and you'll get promoted, 100 extremely helpful posts per day warrants the position of moderator I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom