Car..

CompMan

Fully Optimized
Ok, I'm now 16 and I will be getting my license in 5 months.

I really like the Lexus IS300, it's one of my favorite cars.
But I also really like the Mazda RX-8.

My question is what is faster?

I never rode in a is300 but my friend just got the rx-8 and it's pretty quick.

What do you think would be the better choice.

Also, I don't think this is going to be my first car, I have to save a lot of money lol.

And don't flame saying I don't need either since I'm a kid, I'm saving with my own money and my parents might help me out a little but I'm earning it.

you do not want a car like that for a first car

your first car you want an old banger which will be cheap to insure and run

trust me ive found that out the hard, expensive, and extremely long working hours way...

you do not want to be considering that type of car til you are at least 22/23, if not for a while longer..

trust me on this one.. i bought a flash car out of my own money for my first car, all it did was cost me a huge amount to insure, and screw me out of a few grand.. you dont want that level of car for a long time yet.. just get an old banger, and run it into the ground...

Yea I know not for my first car, but what about later on.

I'm asking which is better out of the two.

You won't be getting one of those kinds of cars until you're like 25-30 at least.

To tell you the truth, I don't like either car.

Vauxhall Nova (still standard fayre round Grantham way)

Perodua Nippa

Rover Cityrover

Toyota Yaris

All of the above are cheap crud, should get you started.

He'll have a hard time finding a couple of those Stateside I imagine.

Don't know much about the IS300, but I know the RX-8 is a pretty capable car stock with only nicer tires. Yeah, just grab a cheapie. I got a Focus hatch and I absolutely love every minute of driving it (unless in backed up traffic :mad: )

Back
Top Bottom