Gallery: Game Screenshots

not the best quality, but i've never been able to re-create this shot. if you look closely you can see the to guys in the back look scared, and have already dropped their weapons.

shot0061.jpg

Is this before you got your 8800 GTS? Or do you just like playing with lower settings?

Is this before you got your 8800 GTS? Or do you just like playing with lower settings?

that was before. It was taken on my old computer. 1 gig of RAM, Pentium 4 3.0 and a AGP Geforce 6200... I wish it was done on the 8800. I do play with all settings max except Res (for somereason i prefer gamming at 1024*786) that shot would be awsome with the better graphics.

I've yet to play any of the call of duty games. I just can't get into older themed games (WWII, Medieval, etc)

Really? Well what I love about Call of Duty is the action. It's fun and almost nonstop. It's not exactly realistic, but I enjoy it when I have the time.

Yeah, i like the non-stop action of COD, but at times i do wish it was more realistic.... I'm sorry, but shooting a guy in the foot with a hand gun should not kill him.

Back
Top Bottom