20 killed at university [BBC news]

That is sad. I hate hearing things like this. I feel sorry for the parents and friends, and most of all the students that were killed.

my prayers go out to the victims and their family's...and even the first responders, i know that would be tough to see stuff like that...

Terrible....just terrible........

And I saw on the news that at least 32 people are dead in 2 seperate shootings that took place about 2 hours apart on separate ends of the campus.

Official death count is 31 including the gunman. Worst in US History. May those who innocently died rest in peace, and the gunman burn in hell. Amen.
Obviously some of the casualties were more badly injured than were at first thought.
Shame the gunman was killed, I'd have liked to seen him rot for years on death row, the bastard.

Obviously some of the casualties were more badly injured than were at first thought.
Shame the gunman was killed, I'd have liked to seen him rot for years on death row, the bastard.

OH RLY?

So you're happy with state-sanctioned murder, are you? I know South Korea does it, but hey, I'm not a criminal am I?

Heh, I love it when you two bite and poke at each other. Especially because UK's replies are so witty. :p

Official death count is 31 including the gunman. Worst in US History. May those who innocently died rest in peace, and the gunman burn in hell. Amen.

heres to that. Accordign to a news article a teacher showed us in class today, there were infact 2 shootins, held two hours appart. between the first and second the school was not shutdown, no classes canceled, no nothing. Now obviously we've known our media to lie, so if anyone can prove opposite i'd appreciate hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom