Did anyone else

Hmmm....Maybe it's just that you didn't click on any pages in the time frame that I specified :D - Like I said it was only for about a minute

Do you think some users are experiencing the problems, and some aren't??

this morning it loaded the edit profile page but when i tried to open a thread it would show the thread title in my browser but be a blank page. but it's working now (haha i guess it'd have to be for me to post though wouldn't it lol)

Can't say im too bothered when it happens, there's plenty more things to do..

* ^^ in awe at just how true and correct this is ^^ *

It's a website, websites go down. Most of you are Americans, the US gets better weather than many other places in the world.

2 minutes isnt exactly a big deal. theres other things you can do like chat on msn lol. i didnt experience this though, maybe because i wasnt on much yesterday

Extended periods of time can be seen as a good thing, like an exponential boost in productivity for things like exam revision, or writing a program, learning a musical instrument, being with friends, enjoying fine food and wine or doing something else that isn't total wank.

Extended periods of time can be seen as a good thing, like an exponential boost in productivity for things like exam revision, or writing a program, learning a musical instrument, being with friends, enjoying fine food and wine or doing something else that isn't total wank.
i dont think the forum would ever be down long enough to go out for a posh meal lol. i see your point though. when it was down once i started some work and i figured i might aswell carry on even though cf was back.

Back
Top Bottom