Wow, where did everyone go?

^^I think his claims of sitting and just reading everything are true. Thats the only thing i can think of.

LMAO, Yeah I remember just sitting back as a guest a while ago reading all the chaos LOL :cool: :D
Don't keep evading the question, again, how did you know him?
read.gif

I'll keep asking!

LOL Brookfield :D

I'm just saying before registering, I used to browse these forums as a guest for about 3 years :D. Yes, I remember when you first registered and for promoted to a mod so quickly, and you were so glad :D, I remember when everyone used to pick on you for double posting and being a bad mod LOL, how wrong were they??!! :D

Anyway, no point in living in the past :)!!

the forums have been here longer than 4 years,
they were YaBB forums before, Vbulletin has only been here for four years

(I don't remember those times though, I think the only people left from that era are David and Slayer
lol i didnt know that lol. i thought it started its life as a vb forum.
@brookfield, i know your angry towards furby, a lot of us are, he claims he browsed the forum as a guest and seems to know a bit about the past, maybe he was a guest, maybe hes a banned user who came back. he wont tell you thats for sure, especially now hes got banned. lets just forget about him :)

lol i didnt know that lol. i thought it started its life as a vb forum.
@brookfield, i know your angry towards furby, a lot of us are, he claims he browsed the forum as a guest and seems to know a bit about the past, maybe he was a guest, maybe hes a banned user who came back. he wont tell you thats for sure, especially now hes got banned. lets just forget about him :)
No chance, if he is one that came back, I'll get to the bottom of it if I possibly can:(

i think we all know he is an old member who came back...

his ip's seem to suggest who too...

oh well, hes out for a week, and when hes back one hint of an 'lol' post and hes outa here.

Back
Top Bottom