Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant for Brookfield It was a long time ago ( bad time I posted after you did so it looked like It was aimed at you, sorry ) and It was a typo I typed brookwood instead of brookfield my mistake:D

so your are not going to respond brookfield?

Let's not make this thread more than it is, there shouldn't need to be any taunting or foulness in a thread about furbies. That's just wrong, plain and simple.

furby123, i told you to stop spamming yesterday.

you didnt.

you continue to post ludracous, pathetic posts with no meaning or benefit to the forum.

as i have already warned you about this, enjoy your week off.

over and out.

you were warned. more than once. when you get back, quit it, or you will be permanently banned.

he seemed like a confused, yet nice guy who could of done with getting out more. maybe his week off will teach him.

Wow, it looks like I have missed a lot since my computer went retarded.
how long has your computer being "retarded"? ill fill you in if you want. its only been happening for a few days though. luckily hes gone :) ... for now

Brookwood? is that a nickname or something?... He's definitely brookfield isn't he?...
It isn't Brookwood, where did that come from?, some call me Brookie or Brook, I don't mind, it's cool, I call myself Brookfield, that was the name of the family home, my bungalow is called Brookfield too, in memory of my parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom