Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL ace777, Although it bothered me initially, I've managed to get past it now :D

If you are a long standing member, act like one. Lead by example and assist other newer members rather then attacking them.

Oh well, Might as well just drop this now :D

well you have a few more post than me lol, so I guess it is switched in this case,, anyway your welcome

would have been a little nicer to PM someone instead of publically humiliate them like that.
Good for joxley, the guy needs humiliating, he might shut up then!
smashfreak.gif

well shows some REAL maturity on your part.forgive me for even trying to help someone out.

I wanted other people's opinions on this, may as well let people he has been told to calm down..

and you may not remember but I stuck up for you when they had a post of how much people hate you(Brookfield).But it seems you just like to give punches but whine when you take them.

I don't remember having posts stating that people hated me, I would of remembered, you haven't been here long and I'm sure I would of remembered that.

Edit> Ah; didn't know you were talking about Brookfield..

and you may not remember but I stuck up for you when they had a post of how much people hate you(Brookfield).But it seems you just like to give punches but whine when you take them.

Brookwood? is that a nickname or something?... He's definitely brookfield isn't he?...

well you have a few more post than me lol, so I guess it is switched in this case,, anyway your welcome

LOL, Post count doesn't matter mate :D

You've still been here longer than me regardless of our post counts :D

Despite what some people might think, I don't post a lot to "boost" my post count, It's just I find this place so new, fun and exciting!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom