Furby123

Status
Not open for further replies.

joxley1990

Golden Master
Sorry about this;

Can you please stop posting like you are, you have been here just short of two days, and have made over 250 posts. You are using the forum as an IM or something, alot of your posts are just "LMAO HAHAHA" and along the lines of that..

Fair enough you want to post, and you like the place, but alot of your posts aren't constructive, and just plain immature; and I know some other members feel the same...

So could you just calm it down a bit?

ok fair point jox you could have pmed him but still

I agree , it can be quite annoying trying to read through a thread and one in three posts is just a ha ha or a lol

i understand you are excited , being a new member i was when i was new but i didnt post 267 posts in 48 hours .

oh and if it seems like people are ganging up on you dont worry we are not , it is just constructive criticism and you have to be able to take that to be a member on a large community like this

Alright just stop post whoring, I think another moderator told you this also..

i saw 1 or 2 useful posts by you today but that doesnt make up for all the other spam. do some calculations and work out how many posts you will have in a year if you carry on this way. its shocking. keep posting but try to cut out the spam :)

Yeah, and I'm trying to stop "post whoring" but I disagree with joxley when he says "A lot of your posts aren't constructive"

I mean I've helped people, I've answered questions, I've informed, I've posted funny threads that have made a lot of people laugh, I've entered competitions

I don't understand why joxley is acting so hostile towards me LOL

I've received 5 pos rep points already, and have had conversations with members and the site administrator via PM, so I can't be that bad :D

I realised I've posted quite a lot, but I'm not spamming or double posting

I'm not making one of these kind of threads -

http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=51566&page=10&highlight=story

I'm not trying to boost my post count, I'm just enjoying myself. It's a forum for god's sake :cool: :D

EDIT : dude_se, I'm sorry but I'm not "spamming"

i thought I posted a lot when i first "Started"(i left after 10 posts a long time ago then came back at the start of march) but i only had like 100 some posts after a 3 day weekend. and on some threads every other post is by furby as a response from the previous one. maybee take a break. go out and have a beer with your real world friends if your that age :D

LOL, I only really post here in the evenings. I just find this place irresistible :D After 3 years of lurking it's lovely to actually be a part of this astonishing society.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom