Mod Job Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
omfg. i went to leave Ihuser a pos rep and typed in the message and sent it. it still had negative highlighted by default... im soo sorry. is there anyway to remove it?
In a word, no, have you apolgised to him? he's an alright guy, he'll take it OK, don't worry!

ill pm him now. i just feel bad. genuine mistake.
ive re repped you brookfield just like i said i would. it doesnt matter if you dont remember why. i do and i kept my promise

Like brookfield said Ihuser's an alright guy, Don't worry too much, at the end of the day, It's only a forum and it's only a bunch of green bars next to your name :D

lol yeah i just feel guilty.
post 105 is: "Same when I tried to give you rep Brook, I have three bars now"
furby said even jox makes mistakes, i said whats he got to do with this, brook tells me to look at that post ^ . im confused. lets forget it. its been a long enough day as it is

What the hell are you on about?

His name is Lhuser, not Ihuser, or Lhuster.

And Furby, I would appriciate it if you didn't make a reference to me again, you freak me out.

i was close. it just looks like an I to me

47tzvpi.jpg

Furby you seem to be getting on several peoples nerves, & what's with this frantic posting, over 200 in 48 hours, jeez, you tryin' to to get in CF's record books?, well you have by a big fat margin, so, big deal, now slow down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom