A10 pilot flying again in Iraq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brookfield

Golden Master
One of the "friendly fire" pilots who killed Lance Corporal Matty Hull is returning to Iraq, he will again take charge of an A10
The Idaho National Guard said he was being returned to Iraq because of his extensive combat experience. [extract from The Daly Mail, Saturday April 14th 2007]

combat experience?

the last thing we need is yanks shooting us as well... why should he be allowed to fly again?? thats crazy...

combat experience?

the last thing we need is yanks shooting us as well... why should he be allowed to fly again?? thats crazy...
If you remember, the Americans absolved their pilots from any wrong doing, one wonders what would have happened if the situation was reversed......

I don't know what you guys are trying to get at. The pilot did nothing wrong. The ground coordinator gave him bad directions and he simply did what he was trained to do. It's not like he was trying to kill some Brits.

I don't know what you guys are trying to get at. The pilot did nothing wrong. The ground coordinator gave him bad directions and he simply did what he was trained to do. It's not like he was trying to kill some Brits.
Tell that to the guys widow!!, yes we've done it too, but a lot less times.

I see what you guys mean, It's not like he did it on purpose, but this mistake cost a guy's life :(

Hopefully, he won't do anything like that again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom