We're all going to die!!!

this isn't the latest its snown in America tho.... allmost 17 years ago there was a huge blizard on may 10th in wisconsin. The only reson i know that is because that was the day i was born :)

Yeah, there's some points that there's going to be extreme weather, but they're saying that there's going to be more intense weather.

To my opinion...I don't find this alarming. Exxtreme weather would be REALLY destructive stuff. Tornadoes hitting over the 700KMH lines.

just chill out guys, omg, the earth is crazy, its all natural, it would happen with or without us.. and its april, crazy shit happens in april

This kind of reminds me of the movie, "The Day After Tomorrow", but not as accelerated. Disaster happened in months while in reality, it may get destructive possibly within the next 50-100 years from now. We are trying to get hydrogen fuel cells ready on all cars and hopefully to use that to power more things.

The thing is that I feel there should be some type of concern for global warming because it's all over the news. I have never heard this much commotion on this subject since Al Gore's documentary film. It was on the front cover of USA Today, LA Times, and in Newsweek. Plus, there was a global conference in India about Global Warming. I'm not too nervous about it now since I love cool weather, lol, but just the buzz going around kind of make you think about it more.

Back
Top Bottom