White screen but OK

He's on most of the day, every day, mostly before me, & I'm here around 7.30 am GMT, he has to rise early to catch a train to his office as he doesn't work from home like most of us, I understand what you're saying, but you should understand that he gets loads of PM's beside yours, he told me once that some days he gets between 30 & 40, & he has other jobs to do, he also runs two other CF sites.
Glad you've made contact:) , I'm sure he was very helpful.

yeah I know exactly what you mean! He sounds like a really cool hard working guy! If you don't mind me asking, do you know his age, and if he's got a family?? just curious :D

Ok, no problem :D

It's just he seems so hardworking and you can't really tell his age from his avatar, but he sounds like such a successfull person I was just wondering :D

Like I said it's not a problem, I was just curious!!

Hardly anyone works from home...that'll be a dream.

yeah.. i was about to post that..

i leave home in the mornings no later than 6.45 most days, to start at 7, then normally dont finish til 6/7/8 in the evening.. any time i get on here during the day is cause im bored in my tea break/lunch..

yeah.. i was about to post that..

i leave home in the mornings no later than 6.45 most days, to start at 7, then normally dont finish til 6/7/8 in the evening.. any time i get on here during the day is cause im bored in my tea break/lunch..
wow thats hard. i leave at 7:50am and i get home at 4:30pm. now i have a job i will have to leave at 5:30pm and come home at 9pm. luckily i only work 1 week night so school wont be affected too much

I know this is an old thread, but today so far I've had three database errors & two white screens.

Back
Top Bottom