Gallery: Favorite Weapon

m4sdreddot.jpg

M4A1 SD with a red dot is the ultimate stealth weapon next to this...
abomb.jpg

I'd much rather have an M4 instead of a CAR15. its newer, and can do anything the M16 can do.

However, my true favorite is just about to be introduced. Anyone else seen the specs of the new M8? Seen the thing burried in mud, picked up, and fired accuratly at a target over 100 yards with iron sights. THree variants, Assult, Sniper, and support. If i knew how to do the images here, i'd post one.

I'd much rather have an M4 instead of a CAR15. its newer, and can do anything the M16 can do.

However, my true favorite is just about to be introduced. Anyone else seen the specs of the new M8? Seen the thing burried in mud, picked up, and fired accuratly at a target over 100 yards with iron sights. THree variants, Assult, Sniper, and support. If i knew how to do the images here, i'd post one.

You mean the XM8? Yeah, it was a great infantry rifle concept. Unfortunately the US Army cancelled the project on October 31, 2005. I do believe that Heckler & Koch is doing independent work on it though. What a shame...

it was canceled?! no way! i heard maybe three months ago that atleast one of the branches was getting ready to use it... But yeah, the production name was the XM8, its military name was set to be the M8 (thank you Mail Call).

Now that you mention it, they fetured an H & K assult rifle in Future Wepons on Discovery Channel that could endure the same natural disasters (mud, water, you name it) as the XM8 so maybe...

Back
Top Bottom