im quite happy

ipods have lots more space than phones. i simply dont need the space though. if i have spare cash one day i might get one to store downloads and stuff

Yeah they have more space, but just get a 1GB card for about 20 quid and you can store around 200-300 songs on. Thats more than enough for the average person I would say, plus it is easy enough to replace the songs

I can see why some people would buy one though, Dedicated music player, small and light, more space etc.

Completely besides the point What phone I've got, I'm just saying the k750i is a good phone but not THAT good

I have a Nokia E65

Furby123 said:
It's not THAT good lol, there's a lot of newer ones out

It's good though
old phones can be good aswell. the w800 is a solid phone. another reliable sony ericsson. not too complicated, yet it packs a good amount of features
edit: mines a w800 with a k750 housing and pcb (for the blue lights)

I'm not saying it's not a good phone, or old phones aren't good - It is a good phone, I'm just saying it's been out for over a year now and there's better looking phones with better features out there

Furby123 said:
I'm not saying it's not a good phone, or old phones aren't good - It is a good phone, I'm just saying it's been out for over a year now and there's better looking phones with better features out there
if youve got the money then fair play. im happy with my w800 and am saving up for a car

Back
Top Bottom