MyBB arcade

hascet

Fully Optimized
I'm looking to install an arcade on my forums that is using MyBB, but the only one the MyBB site has the read me file is a bunch of jibberish , so I have no clue how to install it. So can anyone either help me install it or put up a link to where I can download a different arcade that will work with MyBB?

thats because theres a lot of code. i tried on a phpbb forum. its hard if you have little experience. start off with small mods. theres some that only need a few lines of code changing. i dont think theres an easy way to install the arcade :( ... it will be worth it though.

you should of gone with phpbb. seems like theres more support. i could of told u a few things aswell

I don't like how php doesn't have the quick reply box for posts and stuff, unless you can change that, except its kinda late now I already restarted, and now i have like 70 posts so I don't wanna lose all those... :(

I don't like how php doesn't have the quick reply box for posts and stuff, unless you can change that, except its kinda late now I already restarted, and now i have like 70 posts so I don't wanna lose all those... :(
you can add quick reply lol. im sure mybb can be pimped up. try and make an iframe if you know how

Back
Top Bottom